Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Friendship and Tiny Tim

I actually got some sleep last night and felt pretty normal for the first four hours of my day....and then the fatigue dropped in. ugh. Well atleast it wasn't ALL day this time.  That's a plus! Wanna know what brought me joy today? Tonight i was having a conversation with a dear friend and at some point i stated that i let very few people really see my neurotic side for fear that they would change their mind about how much they love me.  She reminded me that those who really knew me loved me all the more for that side of me. Thank you Nikki ;).  True friendship equals true joy for me, and i am so grateful for the good friends i've had the pleasure of making.  Wanna know what made me laugh out loud (and it was much needed tonight)? One of my drivers randomly said "hey jill, do you remember Tiny Tim from A Christmas Carol?" When i replied that I did, he rounded the corner with this (see picture below) and said "I ran into him today, kicked his butt and stole his crutch."  So unexpected.  Now just to be clear, I don't in any way condone bully behavior, but i appreciated his effort to give me a chuckle. and chuckle i did.

1 comment:

Darling Nikki said...

I'm glad I could help since you've done it for me so many times. I love you and your neurotic side ;-)