Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Anderson's Go to the Zoo (and Jill goes too)

First of all, let me release my frustration for a minute. I've been trying to get this one song from my itunes to play in this video...but no matter what i try the movie software will not accept it. So i had to settle for something else. Hmmph. I really really wanted that song. Some may say "oh its no big deal" and i know they are right, but when i have a certain vision for something i don't really like the interuption of said vision.

Okay, whew... i feel better. So a few (or more like 6) weeks ago, we decided to play hookie and go to the zoo. Shhhh, don't tell the boss. Seriously though, who could pass up a 60 degree weather day in december? Apparently not us. I took a few shots of our adventures...dancing, rodney riding some old mans wheelchair thingy, more dancing and a really cool street drummer that was providing us passersby with some rockin' times.


2 comments:

Laura said...

oo. that was fun to watch!

Anonymous said...

Okay, so that wasn't even the song I was dancing too and I didn't even know I had a sneaky spy in the backseat videoing me! Hee,hee. I'll get you back when you least expect it...ha,ha,ha!!!!