Saturday, January 31, 2009

Oh where, oh where has jilly jill been?

Lately I've been trapped in a vortex of work and...more work. I would like to say that sleep fits into that mix but i would be lying to you. Don't worry, i did get a few hours (or naps i should say) here and there. Alas, it is recovery time...despite the fact that another storm is looming over our head within the next couple of days. yikes. We really need the snow to hit us (seeing as how that is the business and all) so instead of praying that it doesn't, pray that it does and that i will still be alive at the end.

1 comment:

Laura said...

just think, working too much is much better than not working at all! I love you little sister!
(so, i liked how katie paid attention to the word you have to type. My first word was "justit" like, that's just it. The next one, because I obviously failed the task of typing it correctly, is "angin", like, and again...haha. SOunds like a bunch of southern slang.