Friday, January 16, 2009

Hello World

well maybe not the whole world. I've decided to create this blog in an effort to better express myself...okay i'll be honest a need to express myself... through writing down all these thoughts that constantly run circles around my mind. My hope is that i will experience a renewal of creativity that i so often suppress (don't we all?). As a bonus it will allow me to let my friends and family know me better. Yes i use the word let. For so long in my life i've complained (mostly just to myself) that those close to me don't even really know who jill is. but what i've realized is that i am responsible...i've held myself back and people can only know me as much as i will allow them to. That said, I want a place where i can just write, post poetry and videos and basically whatever i feel like. Sometimes it may be deep, other times light and fun. I make no promises because my mind can be slightly unpredictable. so here goes...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! I think this is a great idea and I'll be curious to visit and learn new things about Jill-gee ;-)
Stacey

Yaya said...

Cute! Let the creative juices flow. I am anxious to see the "poetry" part.
Love, Mom

Laura said...

ooo. I love a jilly bean blog. :)