Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sorry, for this is pretty random....

Sometimes i just want to write but don't know what to write about and this is one of those days.  The weather is beautiful here in utah right now.  good tunes are playing from my speakers.  I feel pretty good physically.  I have to say, this is a welcome change from the hecticosity from the past two semesters.  The trees are blooming and i LOVE seeing the green after being stuck in a such a brown world this winter.  One thing is for sure, i do not like utah winters.  It didn't even snow here much, but what with the inversion and brown....i think i got a little depressed.  Speaking of utah, i think i'm leaving.  I'm not one hundred percent sure yet, but i feel that my time here is up for now and that i have new adventures awaiting me back east.  Not really sure what that means or where i'll be, i'm just saying how i feel as of this moment.  I'll let you all know more as i make my decisions.  I'm still registering for classes here just in case i stay.  I went and drove a toyota prius today, and almost bought it.  but i didn't.  i think i'll drive mine til it dies, because honestly my car is a good one and its fun to drive anyway.  plus i've been trying to make smarter financial moves in my life.  at this point i'm just rambling about random subjects.  you should listen to this song.  And this song.  i'm craving a road trip.  i think i'll go walk in the park......

No comments: