Monday, March 8, 2010

While I'm on the Subject....

While i'm on the subject of relationships (or lack thereof), I'd like to share something i saw on my friend's facebook today.  She said "Being single is like drowning...if you just relax and let it happen it's not so bad."  I thought it was pretty funny.  I think i will use this in the future for my friends who feel discouraged that they are "too old" and not married yet.  While I, like any normal human, want someone by my side to be my companion through life's ups and downs, I don't feel the need to rush.  I figure if i can't find someone in this life who wants to be with me, i'll just wait and let Heavenly Father pick him out for me. In the meantime, i'll just drown.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.