Friday, March 19, 2010

Jill in a Box

I feel like i'm in a box.  A very small one.  As I'm training for the new job and still working at the pizza place the same amount of hours and with school....I just don't feel like i'm going to make it.  4 more weeks.  4.  That's all i have to get through until the semester is over and i can get sleep like a normal person.  I'm torn between being a worn out burned out jilbeez and a grateful happy one.  About three months ago i started longing for the east coast and i haven't been sure whether its because my experience here has been incredibly hard or because I'm really ready to go back there at some point soon.  I just feel kind of done with Utah.  Its nice and all, but its not where i'm supposed to be long term.  So, thus begins the exploration into what this restlessness is i'm feeling and what decisions i need to make.  Will I stay here, or go somewhere else? That is the question....

No comments: