Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My worktime friend



This is my worktime friend Star. She likes to get hair all over me and hold my hand.


She also likes to stalk the cat, bark insanely at ANYONE (which is always nice when we have a customer on the phone) and nudge my arm until i stop what i'm doing to love on her. She really is a sweet dog though. Just look at that face! Poor thing suffers from anxiety.

In other news, I'm living at work again. I keep telling myself how thankful I am for the snow because well, that's our business. Snow somehow loses its magic when you have to get up at 2 in the a.m. after 2 hours of sleep and work for the next 15 or so hours. It provides me entertainment to get berated by a guy for 5 minutes, only for him to continue to insult me when I call back to let him know that someone is on their way to help him. Its good times. This is what i look like at work after 27 hours with only 2.5 hours of sleep to break that up.


Over and out.

1 comment:

Polka Dot Craft Parties said...

You look beautiful! The lack of sleep looks well on you! I hope rest comes your way soon.
Love, Mom