Friday, March 13, 2009

First Five

Okay, well i guess i signed up for this so here goes...

The first five people to leave a comment gets...drumroll please.... a homemade gift from me! Yes, its true. I could make a witty joke here about me actually making homemade things but the truth is i secretly like it (please don't tell anyone). It gives me an opportunity to stir my creative juices. Looking back over the years i've made plenty of homemade gifts for people and enjoyed doing it. That said, there is a time frame of 6 months. Now my sister-in-law katie and my mom both put the time frame of a year, but i assure you i will forget in that time. I may forget in a month. But, i will set up the necessary reminders to get you your homemade goods within 6 months. This i vow.

5 comments:

Polka Dot Craft Parties said...

I want a homemade gift from Jill!!!! I am glad to know I DID contribute to your gene pool (other than your hair). Love ya,
Mom

Laura said...

ooo. pick me! pick me! I think you are wildly talented, and would LOVE jilly-somethings!

Katie and joe said...

lets see your skillz jill!

dijo284 said...

Jill-I do actually read up on your blog, even during all this busy time of gettig married! You have done so much for me, but if you feel inspired you can make me something!!! Or not. Thanks again for going with me to get my endowments!!!!

Unknown said...

you said the first five people... am I too late? please! please! my home will feel so much more complete with a little piece of my long lost friend!