Saturday, April 4, 2009

A Fond Farewell

Well, its done. I finally paid this thing off today. This is what it looked like after its spring break adventure in daytona beach:



I'm not really sure how i feel about it right now. I mean sure, I'm ecstatic to no longer have a car payment for a car i don't have. But it just feels....weird. I don't know. When I was on the phone making the final payment, the girl said to me "i bet you are sure glad to have this thing out from under you, huh?" UNDERSTATEMENT. And then she said "well ms. brewer, in about 10 to 14 days you will receive your title in the mail." All i could think was I DON'T WANT THE FREAKIN TITLE!!!!!! I mean seriously... what good does that do me? Maybe a keepsake to remind me of all the great times i've had in the aftermath of it all. Now i'm just sickly, broke, and tired. I bid you adieu.

1 comment:

Polka Dot Craft Parties said...

Yeah!!! This is something to celebrate. I am proud of you for sticking it out when everyone told you not to. This will help with the healing.